Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Announcing Royal Enfield Demo Ride Night 8/18/2010

Wednesday August 18th 5pm to 8pm 

Royal Enfield Demo Ride at Branchville Motors
With Ron Greene, Vice President Royal Enfield USA

Join us for a great evening exploring the World’s Oldest Motorcycle Brand. Starting at Five we will have free hamburgers and hotdogs and a short presentation by Royal Enfield USA Vice President Ron Greene discussing the past present and future of Royal Enfield.

After this there will be group demo rides, so that you will get a chance to experience Enfield’s new totally revised Unit-Construction Engine for yourself. Demo Bikes will include a C5 Military, two G5s and two C5s. One of these bikes will have a lowering kit installed, and two will have performance exhausts.

1 comment:

  1. I took a demo ride on the C5 and G5 at Daytona. It was great. I thought I would prefer the G5 since it is closer to my 1999 original, but the C5 is better. You'll see. Here's the blog item I wrote about my experience.

    ReplyDelete