Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Owner's Review of the V7 Classic

This is a nice two part review from an owner of a Moto Guzzi  V7 Classic.

Danilo Gurovich sings the V7's praises throughout the review, but I thought this paragraph really summed up the bike nicely:

After 800 miles, I can tell you that the V7 has no shortcomings for me.  It holds its own on the freeways with ease.  It handles the hideous street conditions in Chicago like a Hummer.  It gets awesome mileage.  It’s completely and totally comfortable, easy to ride for a beginner and for more advanced riders it rewards with a lightness, agility and very healthy torque curve. It makes you look cool without being threatening or looking like you’re compensating for something.  It says “I have everything I need”, not “I can have anything I want”.

Check it out:
Part One here
Part Two here

No comments:

Post a Comment